The PocketJig200 allows you to connect your work pieces in a quick and timely manner. Whether you want to build storage projects, cabinets, shelves or bookcases, this kit does it all. Allowing you to create corner joints, T-Joints, Framing Joints, Miter Joints and do repairs. With built-in board thicknesses, there is no need to manually measure. Just set this jig to your desired setting, set the depth of your bit and start drilling. Includes everything you need to get started with your first pocket holes.
Built in Imperial and Metric Scales
- The built-in scales allow you to easily measure the thickness of your work piece
Board Thickness Settings
- There are four common board thickness settings built into the jig: 1/2”, 3/4”, 1” and 1-1/2” (12, 19, 27, 38mm)
- Easy read out arrow to help define your board thickness setting
- Easy adjust to your board thickness setting with the single sled design and locking cam lever
- The PocketJig200 includes a clamping magnet to allow you to easily secure the jig to your work piece using any standard metal clamp
- For speed and accuracy, use the Milescraft 3” Face Clamp
Designed to make repairs simple
- Easy flip fence allows the jig to be set to do repairs of any nature around your home or your shop
Hardened Steel Drill Bushings
- The bushings allow for precise pocket holes every time using the Milescraft PocketBit
- Tight tolerances between the bushings and the drill bit, reduce tear-out and create a clean pocket hole on the first try
Built-In Depth Stop Setting
- Quickly and easily set your drilling depth using the built-in stop collar setting on the underside of the jig.
Quick Change Compatible
- With the Milescraft Connector, you can quickly change from drilling to driving
Reusable Plastic Storage Carrying Case
- With designated places in the case for every single component, you will never have to go digging through your tool box for your pocket hole jig again.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Information