In one step you can drill, countersink, and counterbore the perfect sized hole for #6, #8, #10, and #12 screws. Countersink to drive the head of the screw flush with or slightly below the surface. The drill bits are adjustable for different length screws.
CounterBit Set Features
- Four-piece set includes bits for drilling pilot holes for screw sizes #6, #8, #10, and #12
- Specially designed steel counter sleeve countersinks or counterbores pilot hole
- Adjustable counter sleeve depth with hex key
- Standard 1/4″ hex shank is quick change compatible
- Tin coated brad-point pilot drill bits (#6 bit is not brad point)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
I used these counter bits for the first time a couple weeks ago and they worked really great! I love that they are labeled with their size so it’s easy to know which one you need depending on your screw size, and that they come with an allen wrench to adjust the length and tighten the set screw. A really well thought out tool that I know I will be using often! They drilled right into the wood, no problem. Thanks Milescraft!
Price was right. Could be a little sharper but work fine.May tend to clog in some woods
These are my go to item to counter sink screws, easy, efficient, done!! simple and correct!!
Haven’t used theese yet but they look well made not surprising from milescraft