Forget fumbling with tiny bolts and screwdrivers! The TurnLock™ concept turns changing guide bushings, and installing router attachments into a simple matter of a 1/4 twist. With the Milescraft BasePlate/BushingSet™, just align the TurnLock™ bushing inside the TurnLock™ base and twist. The cogs on the outside of the bushing slip into the slots on the inside of the base, locking the bushing in place. Reverse the process to remove the bushing. The TurnLock™ Base Plate is clear and greatly increases the user’s visibility of the work area and allows for more consistent alignment of router bits with any template shape. The TurnLock™ base attaches to any of the Milescraft router attachments via the same principle…align and twist.
- Durable guide bushings maintain consistent alignment with any router template shape
- TurnLock™ technology features fast tool-free guide bushing exchanges on most routers
- Includes 8 common bushing sizes: 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”. 1/2″, 5/8”, 51/64”, and 7/16” & 5/8” extended nose
- Includes Top Hat adaptor to convert other metal bushings into TurnLock™ quick change bushings
- Clear BasePlate for visibility of the work area
- Tough polycarbonate base plate can be modified with a drill or file to fit nonstandard routers
- Centering pin included for fast accurate BasePlate installation
- Includes common mounting screws for attachment to most routers
- Base plate fits most compact and full-size routers.
Equipped with the patented TurnLock™ Technology
- Allows for fast tool-free guide bushing and router attachment exchanges
- Thumb-activated lock/release mechanism enhances speed and safety when changing tools
- The TurnLock™ base plate accepts all Milescraft® bushings
For more information on our universal base plate, see our compatibility chart and template.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
The turn lock system is easy to use. Sometimes the bushings stick a bit when removing them from the base plate. Maybe a little oil or sanding would help. I’ll have to work on it.
I have had the turn lock technology base plate for about a year. I purchased it at my local hardware store. I have it mounted on my Dewalt fix base router, Model number DW616. I love the plate itself. It’s a little thick but still works. The bushings work great with my stencil sign making kit. This is one of my favorite additions to my router.
I really want to thank your company for an excellent product and price. Most importantly, I really want to thank you for your follow thru on all associated with my purchase of this item Even though it is not a lot of money for you folks your service was exceptional. I wish more companies were like yours and had folks like you working for them. That is what makes a world of difference in who I go to when purchasing.
Great products! This is a very nice set and the price won’t empty your wallet.
Works great with template sets to make signs.
It came on time and I put it right to work. I enjoy using you products.
Thanks for such a good product.
Nice system. Wish I would have found this sooner.
It may just be my old BD router, but getting a really good alignment is not as simple as it maybe could be. I have made bushings from nylon nuts to put in the slots to cut down the slop between my screws and the base plate, while also using the provided alignment tool. I will be trying this soon using a dovetail bit and one of the bushings. Alignment for dovetails of course has to be as precise as possible.
Replacement better than the old original