BenchLock makes it easy to have clamping power where you need it most. Create a versatile clamping station on your workbench, with tool-free installation. Simply, attach your BenchClamp to the clamp base, insert the rod through the desired dog hole and tighten the locking knob, and you’re ready to go.
BenchLock Clamping Accessory
- Convenient tool-free positioning makes it easy to install, remove, and change dog hole locations
- Use on a workbench or any work surface that has 3/4″, 19mm, or 20mm bench dog holes, or you can drill your own
- Rotate BenchLock base 360°, allowing for clamping pressure wherever you need it most
- Base equipped with v-groove for optimal performance and adaptability
- Use the pocket hole alignment accessory for perfect pocket hole assembly
- 4 common built-in measurements for board widths: 1.5″, 2″, 2.5″ and 3″
- For use with Milescraft BenchClamps
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
I order two of these for the BenchClamps. However, one of the Benchlock metal stems used to secure the clamp to the workbench is stripped and will not thread onto the BenchClamp. I will be contacting Milescraft to see if they can ship me a replacement stem.
We’re sorry to hear there is an issue. Please send us an email at info.milescraft.com so we can promptly resolve this matter.
we’ll see later