#20 Biscuit Features
- Join together 2 pieces of wood composite panels
- Improve the bond between 2 pieces of wood; edge-to-edge, mortise joints, tenon joints, flush joints, and angled joints
- Provided in a bottle that protects biscuits from moisture to prevent swelling prior to use
- Use with any plate joiner or router bit designed to cut a 5/32″ slot
- Compressed hardwood biscuit expands when using water-based wood glue for strong solid joints
- Reusable bottle includes and stores 85 biscuits
Tip: Store your biscuits in a cool, dry place to prevent swelling. If you find that your biscuits have swollen, due to moisture, place in oven on low heat (150° to 200°) for 30 to 60 minutes to extract the moisture that caused the biscuit to swell.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
Be the first to review “Biscuits – Bottle #20”
You must be logged in to post a review.