Quickly and accurately mark centerlines on boards up to 2-1/2” thick. CenterFinder straddles your board to mark a perfectly centered line along the face or edge of boards. Insert the pencil into the center hole, rotate the tool so the guide posts contact the material, then scribe. For marking offsets use the CenterFinder on one the flat sides and select your offset. Use the pencil in the offset notches to mark or draw your line.
Easy To Use CenterFinder
- Center hole holds the pencil in a perfectly centered position as you scribe your line
- Offsets range from 1/16” to 5/8”, in ten 1/16th inch increments
- Notches for offset marking let you scribe off-center lines
- Rare Earth magnet allows for easy storage on any metal surface
- Built-in #2 pencil storage, so you’ll never lose your pencil
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product