The Milescraft Crown45 crown molding jig for miter saws will change the way crown molding projects are done. There is no more “Upside Down and Backwards” thinking when cutting. The innovative “right-side up” cutting orientation, novice and professional alike can save time and money by cutting the stock correctly, the first time. With the Crown45, crown molding will be cut the way you see and install it on the wall.
- For use with miter saws
- Facilitates accurate cuts without guesswork
- Makes right-side-up cutting of 2″ to 5-1/2″ crown molding
- Supports crown molding between 2″ to 5-1/2″
- Indented cutting face to use for creating dentil-style detailed moldings
- Adjustable angle setting with angle finders for creating common molding spring angles (38°, 45° and 52°)
- Saw blade enters the material from the front
- Cut finished molding with no break out on the finished surface
- Collapsible design for compact storage
You can easily keep your crown molding in place without the assistance of another person using the CrownHangers.
- Easily secure the CrownHangers to your wall using a nail or a screw
- With the uniquely designed retaining clips, you can easily release the CrownHangers from behind your crown molding once installed
- Compatible with crown molding pieces with a spring angle of 38 or 45 degrees
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product