Milescraft Crown45™ crown molding jig for miter saws will change the way crown molding projects are done. There is no more “Upside Down and Backwards” thinking when cutting. Innovative “right-side-up” cutting orientation, novice and professional alike can save time and money by cutting the stock correctly, the first time. With the Crown45, the crown molding will be cut the way you see and install it on the wall.
Crown45™ Crown Molding Jig
- For use with miter saws
- Facilitates accurate cuts without guesswork
- Makes right-side-up cutting of 2″ to 5-1/2″ crown molding
- Supports crown molding between 2″ to 5-1/2″
- Indented cutting face to use for creating dentil-style detailed moldings
- Adjustable angle setting with angle finders for creating common molding spring angles (38°, 45° and 52°)
- Saw blade enters the material from the front
- Cut finished molding with no break out on the finished surface
- Collapsible design for compact storage
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
Works Fantastic, Instruction are Crap. Watch Video 1st, or U Tube. NO BS you will be a Molding Expert. Best $$$ I’ve Spent. Saved me $$$$ on wasted, cut wrong Molding., Time.