The Drill90PRO has a full metal construction, with a reach of 4.5”. With the ability to chuck this tool up in two different locations, the Drill90PRO is in a class of its own. You drill like a professional at a fraction of the cost!
- Full Metal Construction for a longer life expectancy and a more durable, smooth drilling experience
- All Metal drive with 4 ball bearings for heavy-duty usage
3/8” Metal Keyless Chuck
- Compatible with most drill accessories up to 3/8”
360° Removable, Comfort Grip Handle
- Rotate the handle to your desired position for complete control, no matter what angle you are drilling
Detachable Extension Handle
- Allowing for you to chuck this to your drill for those really, really compact spaces.
**Not recommended for use with impact drivers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
Ok, my biggest complaint on any drill is how hard is it to make it with a metal chuck? Well, Milescraft obviously listens to those drill people because you can’t beat a metal chuck. This has some weight to it. It’s not cheap. nicely done. get the pro. The metal chuck is worth it.