The Milescraft DrillBlock™ drill guide allows you to drill straight holes all of the time, on many different drilling surfaces. On the drill guide bushing block, there are 6 holes for common drill bits sizes. The bushing block is held at a tight tolerance and allows you to drill a hole 90° to any surface, centered on a round item or even directly into the corner of your project.
DrillBlock™ Unique, Ergonomic Design
- V-groove for drilling on cylindrical stock or corners
- Built-in vertical and horizontal centerlines for accurate alignment
- The ergonomic design of this drilling jig allows for you to comfortably hold the DrillBlock
- Drilling jig includes Non-slip TPE feet, which prevents slipping and marring on the work surface
Solid Metal Bushing Block
- Inserted metal drill bit guide offers six common drill diameters: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, and 12mm
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
Be the first to review “DrillBlock™ (Metric)”
You must be logged in to post a review.