The DrillPump300 is designed to work with most electrical drills with a maximum speed of 2,800 RPM, with an output of at least 600 W. This water transfer pump is ideal for draining small ponds, fish tanks, small pools, or even a flooded basement. The hose connection is 1/2” and uses any 1/2” hose. The unit pumps up to 300 gallons per hour and is self-priming up to 9 feet. The 3/8” shank on this unit fits all common chucks for most drills.
- Pumps up to 300 gallons (1,300 liters) per hour
- Self-priming up to 9 feet
- 3/8” shank on this unit fits all common chucks
- 1/2″ hose connection
Tips & Tricks:
- The power drill may only be operated in clockwise rotation, never run DrillPump in reverse
- DrillPump will not turn by hand, this must be chucked to the drill.
- DrillPump must be mounted for proper usage, do not hold in hand.
- After every use apply a small amount of silicone grease. To apply, unscrew the side and put a bit of grease on the housing where the rubber fan blades touch, then reassemble.
- Do not get the drill wet, or use the drill pump with flammable liquids.
- The direction of flow is indicated by an arrow on the housing.
- The delivery rate can be regulated by the speed of the power drill.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product