The DrillPump750™ is designed to work with most electrical drills with a maximum speed of 2,800 RPM. This water transfer pump is ideal for draining small ponds, fish tanks, small pools or even a flooded basement. The hose connection is 3/4” and uses any standard garden hose. The unit pumps up to 750 gallons per hour and is self-priming up to 12 feet. The 3/8” shank on this unit fits all common chucks for most drills.
- Unit pumps up to 750 gallons per hour
- Self-priming up to 12 feet
- 3/8” shank on this unit fits all common chucks
- Standard garden hose connection
Tips & Tricks:
- Never run the DrillPump750™ in reverse
- DrillPump750™ will not turn by hand, this must be chucked to the drill.
- DrillPump750™ must be mounted for proper usage, do not hold in hand.
- The hoses should be in good condition, include a gasket, and be completely tightened for priming
- After every use apply a small amount of silicone grease. To apply, remove the black housing screws and cover, and put a bit of grease on the housing where the rubber fan blades touch, then reassemble. Any spray lubricants, such as WD-40, are not recommended, as they do not provide sufficient lubrication for this product and can cause damage to the internals of the pump.
- Do not get the drill wet, or use the drill pump with flammable liquids.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product