The DrillPump750™ is designed to work with most electrical drills with a maximum speed of 2,800 RPM. This water transfer pump is ideal for draining small ponds, fish tanks, small pools or even a flooded basement. The hose connection is 3/4” and uses any standard garden hose. The unit pumps up to 750 gallons per hour and is self-priming up to 12 feet. The 3/8” shank on this unit fits all common chucks for most drills.
- Unit pumps up to 750 gallons per hour
- Self-priming up to 12 feet
- 3/8” shank on this unit fits all common chucks
- Standard garden hose connection
Tips & Tricks:
- Never run the DrillPump750™ in reverse
- DrillPump750™ will not turn by hand, this must be chucked to the drill.
- DrillPump750™ must be mounted for proper usage, do not hold in hand.
- The hoses should be in good condition, include a gasket, and be completely tightened for priming
- After every use apply a small amount of silicone grease. To apply, remove the black housing screws and cover, and put a bit of grease on the housing where the rubber fan blades touch, then reassemble. Any spray lubricants, such as WD-40, are not recommended, as they do not provide sufficient lubrication for this product and can cause damage to the internals of the pump.
- Do not get the drill wet, or use the drill pump with flammable liquids.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
Just got it next day through Amazon. Seems solid. Probably will try it tomorrow to pump old water from pool cover. My concern is the round shaft may spin in the chuck. Will return and let you know. (Great gal on the phone helped me track one down)
Bought it because it was a good buy. I haven't used it yet but it looks and feels like good quality and it will do what I want when and if needed.
Problem: Residue in a storage tank. Had to remove caustic soda solution because of accumulated residue hindering the filter, from a source metering storage tank, about 1 gallon of diluted caustic solution remaining which would have been metered into my water supply to correct acidic ph. Did not want to disconnect the metering pump tubing as it would be a mess, and could not dump the plastic storage container (18 gallons in size) without disconnecting but could tilt at 45 degrees. So this drill pump worked perfectly (be sure to prime with fresh water thru your connections) pumped the dirty concentration from the bottom of the storage container into a 5 gallon bucket, rinsed the container thoroughly so the filter to the metering pump would be clean. I salvaged two pieces of rubber hose to connect to the pump, about 5 ft. for other possible uses. This would have been $150 job from the plumber and would not have done as good a job because he would have made disconnections of tubing which prone to leak and make a project out of what this pump made possible as an easy and fast fix. Of course, the pump was thoroughly run with clear water to remove any caustic soda remains. I am really pleased with this product.
Great product at a great price point. Don’t buy the cheap ones out there. This one is the real deal. It is well built and performs every time.
Great product for the price – works very well with my cordless drill really puts out good volume of water
which direction does it turn?
The drill should be set to run forward, turning the pump in a clockwise direction.
The arrows on the drill are for the flow direction.
Never run the DrillPump in reverse.
It has become very handy at the job transferring coolant to the busses
Works as expected