The Milescraft DustCutter™ will keep the air in your shop and home cleaner! Table saw dust collector cuts by over 90%. For a cleaner home, shop and cleaner air. Use your saw indoors or out. The DustCutter™ fits most table saws having base dimensions up to 23 in. W and 19 in. D and will connect to vacuum hoses of 1-1/4 in. and 2-1/2 in.
Universal Fitting DustCutter™
- Fits most contractor and homeowner saws with internal and external motors and with or without dust ports
- Quick and easy to install
- Sturdy, long-lasting, nylon fabric attaches to either stand or inside the saw base
- The internal baffle prevents clogging and bag collapse
Virtually eliminates sawdust
- Reduces health risks of known carcinogen
- Use your saw indoors or out!
Never needs removing to empty
- Bag Capacity: 3 cubic feet
- Collector Mode: After using the saw, empty dust into a receptacle by unzipping the bottom of the DustCutter™
- Funnel Mode: Continuously empty dust by unzipping the bottom of the DustCutter™, allowing dust to funnel into a receptacle
- Vacuum Mode: Attach a 1-1/4″ or 2-1/2″ vacuum hose to the DustCutter™ and suck it out of the bag and air while operating the table saw
*Fits most table saws having base dimensions up to 23” wide and 19” deep and will connect to vacuum hoses of 1¼″ and 2½”.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
works great only had trouble finding vacunm fitting
It actually fit my stand and worked the way it should.. Things I usually order online never are as they advertise to be. Yes I Recommend highly. Great product!
Looks like it will do the job.
I’m still trying to modify the DeWalt job saw. Very difficult but I’m not going to stop until I’ve got it. Send me another request in two months.
had a little trouble installing I didn’t understand where to put the velcro. It was my fault…
So far, so good on my old 113 craftsman. I followed the instructions for prep, and then installed the velcro strip and then the bag. I did not take the legs off to do it, so it was a challenge working blind. The velcro sticks like crazy glue so I had to handle it carefully. So far the bag has caught all the downward saw dust. And I purchased a used shop vac and its hose fit in perfectly in the bag base, sucking even more saw dust. My only complaint is with the Post Office, who took several extra days to deliver, even though I paid for priority shipping. That compounded the delay of me ordering over the holiday, when Milescraft was closed.