The Edge&MortiseGuide™ is perfect for mortises, rabbets, dados, edge finishing and more! The Edge Guide has a large surface area for straight and curved edges for radial cuts. The Offset Base is ideal for narrow boards, routing edges, and edge profiles. Included are two non-marring mortising pins for cutting mortises in varying board thicknesses.
- Can be used for many projects that require dado cuts, grooves, and rabbets
- Compatible with plunge and fixed base routers
- Large surface area for straight and curved edges for radial cuts
- Straight edge has a maximum travel of approximately 5-1/2″
- Includes two non-marring mortising pins for cutting mortises into varying board thicknesses
- Clear BasePlate for visibility of work area
- Made from tough polycarbonate
- 3 mortise locations for different board thicknesses
- Centering pin included for fast accurate BasePlate installation
- Includes common mounting screws for attachment to most routers
- Built-in storage for mortise pins
- Ideal for narrow boards, routing edges, and edge profiles
- Clear 13″ offset base provides added stability during edge routing
- Oversized handle is easy to grip providing superior control of your router
- Thumb-activated lock/release mechanism enhances speed and safety when changing tools
For more information on our universal base plate, see our compatibility chart and template.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
EXCELLENT TOOL…WORKS AS EXPECTED.
Fits but yet to try it.
Very satisfied, good quality.
Very good quality and and finished.
Utile et précis
Poor quality! I Screwed the red knob on and it cracked where the threads are. I just put enough pressure on it to snug it up and it split! Plastic that gets a metal bolt in it should have a metal sleeve in it to be a quality item, not just threaded plastic. Still trying to figure out how to jury rig it to still be able to use it.
George, thank you for your comments. We have sent you an email regarding the broken part, we are happy to issue a replacement.
Much better than the Rb7 router base at 1/3 the cost easy to install on any router. Rb7 by infinity wouldn’t fit on my router. Excellent tool.
For use with my routers.