The Milescraft EuroHingeJig™ takes the guesswork out of installing European-style concealed hinges. The self-aligning jig works with frameless and face frame cabinets and has settings for all of the most popular hinge styles and cup locations. It even has a feature to help position and mount your door to the cabinet.
- Two edge alignment knobs position the cup hole from the edge of the door, while the edge locator pin sets the distance from the top/bottom
- The drill guide with metal bushing locks into the jig and creates a perfectly straight hinge cup hole
- Guide bushings built into the body of the jig let you pre-drill pilot holes in four common locations, making sure hinges are straight and the door closes true
- Easily set your cup hole depth on the included 35mm high-speed steel bit using the built-in depth setting fixtures
- The hinge marking guide detaches from the bottom of the jig and allows you to transfer and mark centerlines and hinge location to cabinet wall or frame
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
I still try them on, but they are very good
Fair price and delivered in a timely manner.
Excelent jig! So useful for our diy projects