This imperial FramingSquare300 is used to layout a “square” or right-angle. It can also be used to measure angles with the built-in easy angle readout.
- Reference measurements for precise woodworking
- Use to layout shelf-pins and rafix connectors
- Multi-functional unit
- Built-in retractable edge guide
- Includes euro style hinge mounting holes
- Has two quick angle finders for 30°and 45° angles
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
It fell off workbench on the first day and a piece of the plastic broke off. I love how ez it is to measure and make pencil marks and lines. For smaller measurements my tape does not get used any more.
actually square. very well built. a bargain at the price.
Versatile tool with unique features.
Well made and sturdy. Probably not quite as versatile as a sliding square, but for framing it works well.
These square’s are more than I expected.