Increase security and privacy in your home by replacing doors without damaging the door or jamb with the HingeMate200™. By routing matching mortises for hinges into the door and jamb, you won’t have to tear a hole in the wall just to hang a better wooden door.
Steel Template Frame
- Durable steel frame with adjustable cams allow for 1-3/4” and 1-3/8” door settings
- Can be mounted on both the door and jamb
1/2” Router Bit Included
- Tip made of durable tungsten carbide
- Router bit with ball bearing eliminates the need for a bushing
- Contains templates needed to rout hinge mortises
- Five sizes included (2-1/2”, 3”, 3-1/2”, 4”, and 4-1/2”)
- Rotate template to achieve 5/8” radius or 1/4″ radius
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
Just bought and unpacked from our local Menards. The directions drawings show the steel template screen printing for “THIS SIDE TO DOOR & JAMB DOOR” on opposite side compared to physical steel part! Any help appreciated!
Response from Milescraft: The stamping issue on the steel template is being resolved on our end and will be corrected immediately. The instruction manual is correctly labeled. All you will need to do is follow the directions in the manual and you will get results. We apologize for any confusion that this has caused!
Does exactly as it is intended as a template.
Important to note that door trim in an existing doorway must be removed for the kit to work properly.