Increase security and privacy in your home by replacing doors without damaging the door or jamb with the HingeMate350. By routing matching mortises for hinges, strike plates, and latch plates into the door and jamb, you won’t have to tear a hole in the wall just to hang a better wooden door.
Steel Template Frame
- Durable steel frame with adjustable cams allow for 1-3/4” and 1-3/8” door settings
- Can be mounted to both the door and jamb
1/2” Router Bit Included
- Tip made of durable tungsten carbide
- Router bit with ball bearing eliminates the need for a bushing
Corner Chisel Included
- Hardened steel, self-aligning chisel required to mortise 90° hinges, strikes and latches
Hinge Bit Included
- Pre-drill perfectly centered holes for proper alignment of hinges with this spring-loaded, self-centering drill bit
- Contains templates needed to rout hinge, strike plate, and latch plate mortises
- Rotate template to achieve 5/8” radius or 1/4″ radius
*Use Corner Chisel to achieve square corners.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product