Increase security and privacy in your home by replacing doors without damaging the door or jamb with the HingeMate350™. By routing matching mortises for hinges, strike plates, and latch plates into the door and jamb, you won’t have to tear a hole in the wall just to hang a better wooden door.
Steel Template Frame
- Durable steel frame with adjustable cams allow for 1-3/4” and 1-3/8” door settings
- Can be mounted to both the door and jamb
1/2” Router Bit Included
- Tip made of durable tungsten carbide
- Router bit with ball bearing eliminates the need for a bushing
Corner Chisel Included
- Hardened steel, self-aligning chisel required to mortise 90° hinges, strikes and latches
Hinge Bit Included
- Pre-drill perfectly centered holes for proper alignment of hinges with this spring-loaded, self-centering drill bit
- Contains templates needed to rout hinge, strike plate, and latch plate mortises
- Rotate template to achieve 5/8” radius or 1/4″ radius
*Use Corner Chisel to achieve square corners.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product