Perform one-handed alignment and skip the hassle of measuring and marking when drilling corner or edge joints with JointMate. JointMate allows for quick and accurately doweled corner, edge or surface joints. With minimal set-up, and no exposed or covered mechanical fasteners, JointMate makes doweling easy.
Self-Centering Guide Posts
- Allow for accurate, one-handed alignment for maximum joint strength and precise dowel alignment
Insert Molded Hardened Steel Bushings
- Ensure accurate alignment when drilling for perfectly positioned dowels
- For longer doweling life
Adjustable Guide Fence
- Easily adjust to the depth of the board so that each hole will be precise from one to the next
- Can be removed without removing the guide knobs
- Compatible with 1/2″ to 1-1/2” thick lumber
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
This this worked great to dowel into end grain on my small stock with the help of a vise…would definitely recommend to anyone weekend assistance when a self centering dowel jig isn’t going to work for all of the pieces.
No expensive domino needed
Works well, but the “find center” is just okay on 1.5″ width pieces. I found it easier to set it and mark all faces so I always drilled the holes the same distance from the face.