Even Novice Woodworkers Can Make Professional-Caliber Doweled Joints!
JointPRO™ quickly and accurately creates strong doweled joints. Interchangeable hardened steel bushing blocks allow you to drill up to six matching holes per set-up. The self-clamping jig securely holds workpieces in place. JointPRO™ includes two detachable clamps allowing for horizontal or vertical positioning. This doweling jig includes non-slip pads, preventing both slipping and marring. Don’t let your workpiece slip!
JointPRO™ Doweling Jig:
- Self-clamping jig securely holds work pieces in place
- Clamp both boards for precise hole alignment with the main body and auxiliary clamp
- Drill up to six matching holes per set-up
- Multiple joint capabilities
- Interchangeable hardened steel bushing blocks for accurate joints
- Drill Guide Bushing Block Sizes: 3/8″, 1/4″, 5/16″
- Allow for horizontal or vertical positioning
- Prevent slipping and marring
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product