The multi-functional MC-Square300 is the perfect reference measurement and marking tool for precise woodworking, remodeling, and many other applications. With the built-in easy angle readout, you can also mark 30-degree and 45-degree angles. Need to draw a circle? This square can do that too, simply remove the fence and secure the square with a nail or screw.
Sturdy, Lightweight, Aluminum Body
- Inside and outside scales for measuring and marking the inside and outside of your work piece
- 12” (300mm) square with 1/4″ notch spacing
- Two quick angle finders for 30° and 45°angles
- Elongated notches for accurate line scribing
- Anodized aluminum material with 3mm thickness
- Three holes that are 32mm apart and 37mm from the edge for the layout of shelf pins
- Holes for the layout of standard 26mm and 35mm hinge cups
- Can be removed to lay square flat on your workpiece or to draw circles
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
Interesting design and most helpful.
?? It’s aluminum and won’t rust like my other small squares that I just threw out and the red color really helps to locate it in a sometimes very busy and cluttered workshop.
I got all of theese accurate and good to have around the shop but I haven’t had a chance to learn how to use the protractor part I’m sure I will I have lots of stuff from milescraft all seems well made and thought our
Very handy; not a necessity really.
Then again, I don’t need many of the functions.
Square from the start. Multifunction features are nice