The Milescraft MetalBushingSet is comprised of seven carbon steel one-piece bushings, two locknuts, and one top hat adaptor. The router bushings have outer diameters of 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, and 51/64″. This router template guide set comes in a locking storage case with a peg hook and a foam insert to keep the accessories in position. Compatible with all router sub-bases with a 1-3/16″ (30.2mm) center hole diameter and can be used with all Milescraft TurnLock products. These guide bushings are great for use when dovetailing, sign making, and inlay routing.
Metal Bushing Set Features:
- Universal 2 piece bushing system is compatible with all router sub-bases with a 1-3/16″ (30.2mm) center hole diameter
- 1-3/16” O.D. wave washer included, which provides resistance against the locking nut to keep your template guide bushing firmly locked in place. Wave washer also available for purchase separately.
- Includes top hat adaptor and can be used with all Milescraft TurnLock products
- Convert metal router guide bushings into TurnLock compatible bushings with ease
- Offers a number of bushings to support a wide variety of routing applications
Router Template Guide Set is Ideal For:
- Sign Making
- Inlay Routing
- and much more!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product