The Milescraft MetalBushingSet™ is comprised of seven carbon steel one-piece bushings, two locknuts, one top hat adaptor, and a wave washer. The router bushings have outer diameters of 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, and 51/64″. This router template guide set comes in a locking storage case with a peg hook and a foam insert to keep the accessories in position. Compatible with all router sub-bases with a 1-3/16″ (30.2mm) center hole diameter and can be used with all Milescraft TurnLock™ products. These guide bushings are great for use when dovetailing, sign making, and inlay routing.
Metal Bushing Set Features:
- Universal 2 piece bushing system is compatible with all router sub-bases with a 1-3/16″ (30.2mm) center hole diameter
- 1-3/16” O.D. wave washer included, which provides resistance against the locking nut to keep your template guide bushing firmly locked in place. Wave washer also available for purchase separately.
- Includes top hat adaptor and can be used with all Milescraft TurnLock™ products
- Convert metal router guide bushings into TurnLock™ compatible bushings with ease
- Offers a number of bushings to support a wide variety of routing applications
Router Template Guide Set is Ideal For:
- Sign Making
- Inlay Routing
- and much more!
For more information on our universal base plate, see our compatibility chart and template.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
Better than the plastic ones
I love them.
works as designed
This is a great product at a reasonable price. Not to mention the shipping to Canada was surprisingly fast! Thanks!
Thank you. Was great
Very nice set of bushings. They fit my Rockwell router perfectly.
Having the base for a long time and enjoying the upgrade to it