Using a variety of router bits, you can create carvings from 2D templates and/or 3D models with the Milescraft Pantograph. Five font stencils and several classic line drawings are provided or develop your own using such sources as coloring books or type and art downloaded to your computer. Mounts to any router, plunge or fixed base, with a 6″ or smaller base. The template can be up to 12″ x 24″ in size. The frame is adjustable to produce a finished product 40%, 50% or 60% the size of the source material, with height ranging from 3.2″ to 4.8″ and unlimited length.
- Constructed of steel tubes and tough ABS plastic for lasting durability
- Frame is made from high impact styrene resin, providing both strength and lightweight
- 3 reduction settings make carvings 40%, 50% or 60% of the original size
- Occupies a 12″ x 24″ work area
- Includes stencils for letters (five fonts) and drawings sized 3.2″ to 4.8″
*The hold-down socket is to be placed in the back left corner of the set-up. This does not get secured down until your router adaptor plate is centered on your workpiece. Please note that the position of this hold down socket will change with each workpiece.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product