PocketJig100™ pocket hole jig allows you to connect your workpieces in a quick and timely manner or do repairs around your house. Small, compact design allows you to do applications where a small jig is required. Built-in board thickness locations for easy measurement and set-up of your workpieces, virtually eliminating the need for manual measurements. Everything you need to get started with your first pocket holes!
PocketJig100™ – Designed To Make Repairs Simple
- No fence and the small design allows you to get into some of the smallest places to make repairs to many joints
Hardened Steel 3/8” Drill Bushing
- For precise and accurate pocket holes every time using the Milescraft PocketBit™
- Tight tolerances between the bushing and the drill bit, reduce tear-out and create a clean pocket hole on the first try
Recessed Clamp Pocket with Magnet
- Helps to keep the clamp in the same position as you move to different locations
- With the stronger rare earth magnet, you can easily clamp the jig from one location to another
- For speed and accuracy, use the Milescraft 3” Face Clamp™
Board Thickness Settings
- Four common board thickness settings built into the jig: 1/2”, 3/4” 1” and 1-1/2” (12, 19, 27, 38mm)
Convenient Built-in Depth Setting
- Easily set your bit for the correct drilling depth
3/8″ Anti-Roll, Split Design Stop Collar
- The split design prevents slipping of the set screw when tightened and prevents the bit from rolling
- Includes hex key for tightening
3/8″ HSS Step Drill Bit
- Made from high-speed steel the PocketBit™ with 1/4″ hex shaft is designed to reduce clogging and provide smooth and precise holes
6” Magnetic T20 Star Driver
- For maximum torque settings without stripping
- Allows pocket screws to align with maximum precision
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
Have yet to use, but looks good
As good as Kreg or better.
A must if you need the strength of a pocket screw.
The pocket jig was for a friend, and he’s confirmed that its quality is good & is convenient to use.
Prefect spot pocket hole jig
Excellent product at an excellent price