The Milescraft PocketJig200™ pocket hole jig allows you to connect your workpieces in a quick and timely manner. Whether you want to build storage projects, cabinets, shelves, or bookcases, this kit does it all. Allowing you to create corner joints, T-Joints, Framing Joints, Miter Joints, and do repairs. With built-in settings for board thicknesses, there is no need to manually measure. Just set this pocket jig to your desired setting, set the depth of your bit, and start drilling.
PocketJig200™ Pocket Hole Jig Kit – Designed To Make Repairs Simple
- Spring-loaded sled adjust button allows the jig to be set to do repairs of any nature around your home or your shop
Built-In Imperial And Metric Scales
- The built-in scales allow you to easily measure the thickness of your workpiece
Board Thickness Settings
- There are four common board thickness settings built into the pocket jig: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ and 1-1/2″ (12, 19, 27, 38mm)
- Easy readout arrow to help define your board thickness setting
- Easily adjust to your board thickness setting with the single sled design and sled adjust button
Hardened Steel Drill Bushings
- For precise and accurate pocket holes every time using the Milescraft PocketBit™
- Tight tolerances between the bushing and the drill bit, reduce tear-out and create a clean pocket hole on the first try
Recessed Clamp Pocket with Magnet
- Helps to keep the clamp in the same position as you move to different locations
- With the stronger rare earth magnet, you can easily clamp the jig from one location to another
- For speed and accuracy, use the Milescraft FaceClamps™
Convenient Built-In Depth Setting
- Easily set your bit for the correct drilling depth
3/8″ HSS Step Drill Bit
- Made from high-speed steel the PocketBit with a 1/4″ hex shank is designed to reduce clogging and provide smooth and precise holes
3/8″ Anti-roll, Split Design Stop Collar
- The split design prevents slipping of the set screw when tightened and prevents the bit from rolling
- Includes hex key for tightening
Quick Change Compatible Connector
- With the Milescraft Connector, you can quickly change from drilling to driving
- Accepts all 1/4″ hex bits
- Quickly and easily change from drilling to driving
3″ and 6″ Magnetic T20 Torx® Drivers
- For maximum torque settings without stripping
- To allow pocket screws to align with maximum precision
Rugged Storage Case
- With designated places for components, you will never have to go digging through your toolbox for your pocket hole jig again
- Storage compartment for 2″ FaceClamp™
- Storage slot for PocketJig100
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
Awesome Product!! This pocket jig made my job so much easier to do I would recommend this to anyone that does woodwork.
I have always liked Milescraft products. Well built and good design. The pocket jig didn’t disappoint, usual excellent quality
I first purchased the HD PocketJig300 and was so pleased with it that I went for this smaller model. Great product at a great price.
This comes with a remarkable case. Everything fits.
Like the stuff a lot. Makes my joints a lot better and tighter.