Creating professional quality pocket hole results has never been easier with the Milescraft PocketJig400™.
The durable metal construction of the PocketJig400™ is built to last. Solid steel bushings adjust both vertically and horizontally to fit your. To secure workpieces, the fine-adjust clamping pad quickly adapts to your board thickness.
A convenient storage drawer contains markings for all common board thicknesses to make setting the depth stop simple and easy. For mobile or repair jobs, the clamping wall of the PocketJig400™ is removable, turning it into a hand-held jig that fits and clamps almost anywhere.
- Increased rigidity reduces the flex for more precise results
Durable Drill Guides
- Height and width adjustable bushing blocks contain two, 3/8″ steel drill guides that can be positioned for drilling boards from 1/2” up to 1-1/2” thick and holes from ¾” to 3” apart
Dial In The Pressure
- Steel toggle clamp with micro-adjust clamp-head dials in perfect clamping pressure for different board thicknesses
Store Your Stuff
- Convenient storage drawer holds bits, drivers, depth stops, and more and contains markings for all common board thicknesses to make setting the depth stop simple and easy
Portable Pocket Hole
- L-Base can be removed from main body and used for mobile pocket hole projects and repairs
- Kit comes complete with 3/8” Pocket Hole Bit, T20 Magnetic Driver, 3/8” Split-Ring Depth Stop, 60 Pocket Hole Screws, 10 Pocket Plugs, and 3mm Hex Key.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product