The PushStick is packaged with the DepthGauge and magnetic docking station to keep important table top accessories close at hand.
- Extra tall Push Stick handle is tilted inward, away from blade or bit location.
- Operator’s hand is automatically moved further from potential danger.
- The rear foot hooks over the back end of the material, providing a safer, more positive combination “push-pull” action.
- Bottom of the Stick is covered in a soft, high-traction polymer coating that prevents PushStick from slipping and avoids scratching and marring to the surface of pieces being cut.
- High visibility yellow for easy identification in a busy shop.
- The durable metal scale contains large-sized measurements in both imperial and metric figures.
- Self-standing, with a wide base and large feet.
- Straddles most table saw throats for measuring while adjusting.
- Allows an accurate depth to be set while raising blade or bit to the desired height.
- Lock and release thumb lever quickly and easily adjusts the scale.
- Use to keep the PushStick, DepthGauge and marking pencils close at hand.
- Magnetic base holds station securely for easy access.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product