The Milescraft RouterGuide Kit features the 7″ TurnLock™ universal base plate, which fits most routers up to 3 HP. Attach your router quickly and easily to each accessory, without tools. Thumb-activated lock/release mechanism enhances speed and safety when changing tools. TurnLock™ design for fast, convenient bushing changes and easy mounting and dismounting. TurnLock™ BasePlate accepts all Milescraft bushings.
- Cuts circles and arcs from 10″ to 51″ in diameter
- Edge Fence
- Sturdy metal edge guide easily adjusts for cuts up to 31″ from edge
- Clear 13″ offset base provides added stability during edge routing
- Oversized handle is easy to grip providing superior control of router
- Sturdy 20″ aluminum beam provides stability and rigidity for internal and external cuts
- Clear base has center mark for improved alignment
For more information on our universal base plate, see our compatibility chart and template.
**Please note that the scales on the beam were removed as part of a redesign process, as these were not fixed in place, thus causing inaccuracy.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
Be the first to review “RouterGuide Kit”
You must be logged in to post a review.