Create custom cabinet shelving like a Pro with the Milescraft ShelfJig™. You can drill up to 7 holes at once with the error reducing, see-through body, then reposition for the next set using the included indexing pins. The centering notches built into the jig make setting it in place a snap. The ShelfJig™ features standard 32mm spacing between holes, and The ShelfJig™ features standard 32mm spacing between holes, and the guide fence can be repositioned to give you 37mm or 64mm setbacks. Removing the guide fence allows for easy access to the back of the cabinet box.
Included with the jig are two different drill bits to complete holes for all of the most common shelf pins in the market. The quick release, impact ready hex-shaft makes changing bits quick and easy. The detachable guide fence also acts as convenient storage for parts that are not in use.
- Included drill bits create both ¼” and 5mm shelf pin holes
- Clear body construction helps reduce errors and provide a clear working environment
- Standard 32mm spacing between each hardened metal guide bushing
- • Detachable fence can be changed to provide either 37mm or 64mm setbacks
- Convenient centering notches allow for easy alignment
- ¼” and 5mm indexing pins allows jig to be repositioned to create unlimited series of holes
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product