Elevate Your Rotary Tool’s Performance to “Machine Tool” Standards with the ToolStand™! Transform a handheld rotary device into a precision drilling machine with the rotary tool stand. This stand is compatible with most Dremel-style rotary tools. The ToolStand™ acts as a drill press to cut perfectly perpendicular holes while a depth-stop gauge makes repetition a cinch.
The Milescraft ToolStand™ is compatible with most Dremel style rotary tools including Dremel models 100, 200, 275, 285, 300, 395, 398, 400XPR, 800, 2305, 3000, 4000, 4200, 4300, 7760, 8100, 8200, and 8220. This product is also compatible with other brands and models of rotary tools that have a removable nose cap compatible with the included ¾” x 12 and 17 x 1.5mm collet nuts.
- The solid metal head securely holds most rotary tools in place
- Spring-loaded rack and pinion gearing move the tool smoothly and accurately through drilling depths set using the integrated depth scale
- The integral depth stop ensures repeatability of cut, and the tool can be locked in place for continuous milling
- The steel 13-1/2″ support column fits securely into a steel base plate
- Cord clip prevents the cord from interfering while working
- Maximum travel of 7″
Tool Stand Base
- The base can rest unattached on a bench or be easily clamped or mounted
- Formed steel 9.5″ x 7″ base
- Surface and mounting platforms have been planed to ensure a level work surface
- Includes rubber feet to prevent movement
*Rotary tool not included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
I am terribly disappointed in this tool. there is entirely roo much movement. The drill tip does not stay in alignment at all.
If there is movement in the tool head, please tighten the hardware that is located on the bottom of the tool head holder. Once the nut and bolt have been tightened any movement should cease.
Great stand for Dremel/Sears hand tools. The price is quite fair given the quality made components. People have to understand that this type of power tool is made for light duty operation and the stand gives you an extra hand and added stability. Great for smaller/hobby projects.
I have always considered Milescraft products to be good value for money, so despite patchy reviews, I bought one today. I found construction quality to be quite good, and my Dremel ran vibration free. I had no difficulty in drilling holes accurately, and found no play in the unit. Provided this is used in small hobby work, I can’t imagine anyone being unhappy with it.
This is an unpaid, unsolicited opinion.
ToolStand™ is very easy to set up and to use. It works very well with my Wen rotary tool.