The Milescraft TrackSawGuide™ turns your circular saw into a precision guided track saw system.
Eliminate risky freehand cutting that can wind up costing you valuable time, money and frustration. The universal base fits most circular saws with up to 7-1/4” blades making the system the perfect straight cutting option for nearly everyone. Rigid aluminum construction helps reduce flex and improve accuracy. The low profile also helps your saw cut through stock over 1-3/4” thick. Achieve perfectly straight cuts for your project whether you are ripping sheets up to 50” long, cross cutting, or angle cutting with the TrackSawGuide™.
- Fits most circular saws in the market with blades up to 7-1/4”
Rip Entire Sheets
- Cuts 50” out of the box, or extends to any length required with optional GuideRail™ extensions
- Increased rigidity reduces the flex for a more accurate cut
- The red cutting-strip acts as a guide and the blade will cut directly up to the edge
- The cut strip prevents chipping and splintering and reduces slipping on work piece
- The low profile also lets you cut deep enough to cut through common interior door thickness
For Use With
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
I have never used a track saw before, so I can’t compare. I do think this track guide works great for my beginner needs. I love that it comes with track clamps which keeps you tight on your cut line. I was able to cut a laundry table top I built on one side at a very slight angle to fit, since my walls are not square. I also love the saw blade spacer which makes it easy to set your saw.
Great alternative to a expensive track saw.
A must buy!!!
much better than plastic!
just what I needed
I haven’t had a chance to actually use the TackSaw Guide yet but I have looked it over and assembled it. I am impressed with the quality of the product and look forward to using it in the near future.
It is dead on accurate and since it is made out of aluminum I know it will last a long time and won’t wear down.