With the Milescraft DrillMate™ portable drill stand, you can drill straight holes, angled holes, on the edge of a board, or even round stock. Everyone knows that the success of many DIY projects depends on drilling straight and accurate holes. Now you can add a whole new level of accuracy with this drill guide jig when drilling holes with your standard power drill.
DrillMate™ Metal Head
- Ball bearings for spindle support
Innovative Metal Base with Angle Readout
- Self-centering drill guide base
- Angle readout for setting drilling angles to 45°, 60°, 75°, and 90°
- V-groove for drilling on round stock
- Non-slip TPE feet prevent slipping and marring on the work surface
- Mounting holes for mounting with screws when needed
Metal Angle Adjusters
- Allows you to easily lock your selected drilling angle into place
Adjustable Stop Collar
- For repetitive drilling
3/8” Keyed Chuck
- Compatible with most 3/8” drill accessories
- Can be mounted in a fixed position on the base for maximum support no matter what drilling motion you are doing
*Not intended for use with impact drivers or hammer drills.
*If you are looking for precision that your drill or drill press would provide, then we recommend purchasing the 1368 DrillMate™.
DrillMate™ is Recommended by Wood Magazine
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product